It’s been a minute since I posted a good reads list. If you have the time, these articles will definitely be worth your time.
- JC of JCD Fitness drops some common sense and practical advice about counting calories. In fact, it’s more about counting your macronutrients, which indirectly leads to the appropriate calorie intake.
- Steve Kamb of Nerd Fitness chronicled an awesome transformation story that my female readers MUST read. If you’ve been afraid of the heavy weights, please… please check out this article.
- Here’s one that a lot of my smaller female readers could stand reading. Lyle McDonald wrote this awesome piece called Why Big Calorie Deficits & Lots of Activity Can Hurt Fat Loss.
- I know we have some readers who like to party. Martin Berkhan does a great job reviewing some of the literature out there pertaining to alcohol consumption and it’s relationship to health and fat loss. The article is titled The Truth About Alcohol, Fat Loss, & Muscle Growth.
- In this guest blog on Bret Contreras’s site written by Marianne Kane, a very super amazingly important topic is covered – the female booty! More importantly, it’s about proper glute training and is aptly titled A Strong Butt is a Beautiful Butt: One Woman’s Journey to Gluteus Magnificus.
- With the dichotomous thinking surrounding H.I.I.T. and steady state cardio still breathing, I figured it’d be a good time to post Matt Perryman’s article titled Interval Training, HIIT, and Tempo Training for Fat Loss.
Until next time,